C-Tac, Civilian Tactical Training Program in Sarasota & Bradenton
Call now to pre-register and start the application process.
What is C-Tac?
Due to the nature of today’s society, more and more people are looking for a more tactical, effective, real world source of information to educate them and keep them safe in their every day lives. Unfortunately, the few groups that claim to have a good answer fall short.
Civilian Tactical or C-Tac provides a solid real world answer you can depend on. Some areas of study in the program are:
- Close Quarter Combatives that are based on a socially acceptable force continuum.
- Defensive tactics in and around the vehicle.
- The study of the Predatory mindset and how it seeks to interact with you.
- Close quarter manipulation of a firearm both offensive and defensive.
- Close quarter manipulation of an edged weapon both offensive and defensive.
- The everyday tactical mindset and tactical environmental Placement.
Pictures below are a few select students and non – students learning firearm safety as well as drills for accuracy and speed. Training with Randy Cain of Cumberland Tactics.
Sifu Alan Baker’s C-Tac seminar at MAMA’s. As training progresses, students will learn to defend themselves in and around the car.
SPACE IS LIMITED FOR THE BEGINNER CLASS
CALL NOW TO PRE-REGISTER AND START THE
For more information Check out: